Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own disinfectant cleaner - 100% chemical-free. You could reuse your old plastic spray bottles, or invest in some nice glass ones to compliment your plastic-free kitchen.
This spray is super effective and smells so fresh!
- 120ml (4 fl oz / 1/2 cup) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon washing soda or sodium carbonate
- 20 drops tea tree essential oil
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- In a spray bottle, add the vinegar, washing soda and 500ml of slightly cooled boiled water.
- Top up with essential oils and shake to mix.
- Spay on surfaces and leave for 10 minutes before wiping with a clean cloth or UNpaper towel.