Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your own super awesome oven and hob cleaner - 100% plastic-free and chemical-free. This is the perfect addition to your natural and zero waste cleaning routine.
- 100ml (3 1/2 fl oz/scant 1/2 cup) white vinegar
- 100g (3 1/2 oz) bicarbonate soda (baking soda)
- Preheat the oven to 130 degrees celsius (250 Fahrenheit).
- Using a spray bottle, spray the vinegar on the areas with stubborn grime.
- Sprinkle the bicarbonate soda over the same areas and leave for a few minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave to cool.
- Use a wet cloth or sponge to easily wipe away the mess.
- Use the same method for the hob, just without the heat.