Zero Wrap is a zero waste food wrap made from high quality, food-grade silicone. It is an eco-friendly alternative to disposable cling film, aluminium foil, and baking paper.
It has 3 main uses - to cook, cover and wrap your food and it comes in multiple sizes to meet your various kitchen needs. All materials used are 100% recyclable.
The unique design offers a durable and versatile wrap which is suitable for a number of purposes including lining baking trays, covering leftovers, and wrapping food.
Zero Wrap is oven-safe, microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe. And it is the perfect addition to your zero waste kitchen!
- Made from food-grade silicone - free from nasty BPA's found in plastic wrap
- Reusable and highly durable, with a perfected unique thickness after many rounds of testing!
- 100% recyclable - Our Future Is Green offer a recycling program for this product
- The Zero Wrap Starter Pack includes:
- 1 small wrap - 25x25cm
- 1 medium wrap - 30x30cm
- 1 large wrap - 30x45cm
- Durable storage box enables you to easily store your Zero Wrap
- Cook, cover and wrap food
- Oven and dishwasher safe, unlike beeswax and plastic alternatives
- Minimises washing up required with baking greasy foods
- Minimises food sticking to baking trays
- Easy to clean
Packaging and first use:
Zero Wrap is delivered in a handy storage box, and the wraps are stuck to a plastic backing sheet which is a vital part of the manufacturing process. The backing sheet is 100% recyclable, and is made out of a Pet plastic material made from recycled plastic. When you're ready to use Zero Wrap for the first time, you simply peel them off the baking sheet and wash them in warm soapy water. When they're dry, they're ready to be used. After use, you can choose to either re-stick your Zero Wraps to the backing sheets and roll them back up. Or you can simply fold them and store them in a bag or drawer.
Please read before purchasing:
- Zero Wrap is an eco-friendly 'alternative' which could be used instead of cling film, foil and baking paper. It is not a direct replacement as some features do vary, but for those happy to compromise on these features in order to achieve a more zero waste kitchen will find that Zero Wrap offers a fantastic solution.
- Zero Wrap is incredibly sticky when first removed from the backing sheet. This backing sheet is 100% recyclable.
- Over time, Zero Wrap becomes less clingy to itself and therefore to items you are wrapping or covering. You could use with an elastic band to create the perfect 'cling' or seal.
- Zero Wrap may discolour after a period of time if used when cooking or baking colourful foods or when baked for long periods of time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.