Bamboo Charcoal Toothbrush (Medium) | Save Some Green
The bamboo toothbrushes from Save Some Green are made using ethical (panda and vegan friendly sustainably sourced) bamboo with BPA-free nylon 4 bristles. The charcoal toothbrush has bristles infused with activated charcoal - an incredibly effective natural stain remover.
These are a fantastic alternative to plastic toothbrushes which exist on the planet somewhere forever, polluting our oceans, waterways and earth.
- Great for Teeth and Gums
- Great for the planet and our oceans
- No fertilisers or pesticides
- Bristles made from BPA-free biodegradable nylon 4‚ infused with bamboo to help make your brushing experience even better
- Minimally packaged
- 100% Biodegradable
- Handle Total Length 17.5 x 1.3 cm
- bristle length approx 1.2 cm
- Head length 3 x 1.2 cm
My Eco Subscription
This product is available as an eco subscription. Save 10% on all of our subscription products to offset the cost of shipping, and have your favourite eco-friendly, zero-waste products delivered directly to your door, whenever you need them.