Onya Reusable Produce Bags - Chilli
Onya Produce Bags - Chilli
The Onya reusable produce bags are made from recycled plastic bottles (rPet) and are designed to help you carry and store fresh fruit, vegetables and dried produce. They replace throwaway plastic bags, and keep your food fresh for longer thanks to the breathable mesh material which prevents contents from ‘sweating’, unlike plastic produce bags.
Onya Produce Bags features:
- Each bag holds up to 2 kilos/4.4 pounds
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high/11.8in wide x 9.8in high and they have a 2cm/0.7in gusset
- Each bag weighs only 10 grams so they barely register on a scale
- The bags are made from a see through mesh allowing shop assistants to know exactly what is inside your produce bag at a glance
We love Onya reusable produce bags because they are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Zero waste
- Convenient thanks to their handy carry pouch
- Crafted from special rPet fabric made from recycled plastic bottles, so purchasing this product takes plastic waste from landfill and turns it into something reusable for many years to come
- Useful - you can also use them to wash your produce before putting them in the fridge
- Small and very easy to transport
- Very light but deceptively strong, and can hold up to 2 kilos of produce and feature a gussett and drawstring tie.
The bags can be washed simply with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
Other Produce Bag Uses
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
Onya is an Australian company, leading the way in environmentally-friendly solutions for every day convenience items. Onya prides itself on creating high quality, useful, reusable products for your everyday life that can easily be kept ‘On You’.