Reusable Produce Bags - Apple | Onya
The reusable produce bags from Onya are made from recycled plastic bottles (rPet) and are designed to help you carry and store fresh fruit, vegetables, fresh herbs and dried fruits, nuts, seeds and grains.
They are a great zero-waste alternative to single-use plastic bags at the supermarket, and keep your food fresh for longer thanks to the breathable mesh material‚ which prevents contents from sweating, unlike normal plastic bags.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic bottles (rPet)
- Each bag holds up to 2 kgs (4.4 lbs)
- The bags measure 30cm (W) x 25cm (H) with a 2cm gusset along the bottom
- Lightweight but strong, each bag weighs just 10 grams
- See through mesh allows shop assistants to know exactly what's inside at a glance
- Small and very easy to transport with a handy carry pouch
- The bags let water/air flow through so you can use them to wash your produce before popping in the fridge, or simply hang them to keep fresh
- Easy to clean with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine