Beeswax Wraps - Cheese Pack
Beeswax Wraps are handmade in the UK using 100% cotton, Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax from a local bee keeper. The wraps are 100% natural and can be used to keep your food fresh by covering, wrapping and sealing food and food containers. They directly replace cling film and other disposable food wraps. They are reusable and naturally antibacterial. You use the warmth from your hands to activate the natural adhesive in the wraps which provides a tight seal. Wash them in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to use again. Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
The Cheese Pack includes 3 x midi.
- Plastic free.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Colours and patterns of fabric may vary from image shown but they will always be more man friendly designs.
- Midi wrap is approximately 24cm x 24cm - perfect for keeping your cheese fresher for longer, no more sweaty cheese or dry, cracked edges.
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not use to wrap extremely hot food.
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave.
- Wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.