ecoegg Laundry Egg - Spring Blossom (210 washes)
An eco-friendly alternative to laundry liquid, washing powder and fabric softener, the ecoegg Laundry Egg uses natural mineral pellets which activate in the water to gently remove dirt and leave your clothes thoroughly cleaned and fresh.
There are two natural pellets inside the egg which work together inside the washing machine to lift dirt and odours, leaving significantly less residue on your clothes. Lasting up to 210 washes, the ecoegg is refillable, and you can top up the pellets with one refill pack of mineral pellets.
You will no longer need to buy tubs and bottles of laundry detergent, making this a great product for zero waste homes and also saving you money.
Why we love the ecoegg Laundry Egg:
- Cost effective and saves you money - a 210 wash pack works out at approx. 3 pence per wash
- Supported by Allergy UK and awarded the Allergy Friendly Product Award
- Hypoallergenic - great for sensitive skin
- Eco-friendly - great for the environment, no harsh chemicals, far less pollution
- Reusable and zero waste
- Safe for all fabrics - even delicate's
- Suitable for white and coloured clothes - no bleaches
- Works great on cooler washes - saving energy
- It works - proven by an independent laboratory
This laundry egg will last up to 210 washes. Refills available.