Laundry Eco-Strips | Tru Earth
Tru Earth Laundry Eco Strips offer a fantastic zero waste washing detergent option, that is hypoallergenic, plastic-free, vegan, and toxin-free. Each box contains 32 strips for 32 washes, and they are super lightweight to carry around so ideal for home and for travel. The strips simply dissolve in the wash and completely biodegrade. They are packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use.
- Available in Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom, and Baby (especially formulated with baby's clothes in mind!)
- 32 washes
- Great for use on heavily soiled clothes, without dulling colours
- Highly efficient
- Can be used for handwashing
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin - hypoallergenic (paraben-free, phosphate-free, chlorine bleach free, free from added dyes)
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- No measuring required
- Plastic-free, recyclable and compostable packaging
- Reduced carbon production in transport
How to use: 1 strip = 1 wash:
Detach a strip, place strip in the washing machine drum. Add clothes and start washing machine. For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips. For really small loads, you can use half a strip.
Made in Canada
My Eco Subscription
This product is available as an eco subscription. Save 10% on all of our subscription products to offset the cost of shipping, and have your favourite eco-friendly, zero-waste products delivered directly to your door, whenever you need them.