Natural Cork Yoga Mat | Cork Yogis
Sorry, currently out of stock
The natural cork yoga mats from Cork Yogis are made out of sustainable, natural cork, with a flexible rubber bottom. These fantastic yoga mats provide an amazing non-slip, anti-bacterial and natural surface for your yoga practice with grip that actually increases as you sweat.The rubber has small ridges in the bottom layer to make the mat grip to the floor effectively.
Cork is extremely durable, and it also offers a lot of traction. Cork is also toxin-free, unlike standard mats which are made from PVC. We love cork yoga mats because:
- Grippyness – Cork yoga mats have grip that actually increases as you sweat, helping you push yourself break down those barriers.
- Natural – Cork mats provide a natural surface for practice which is perfect for keeping you more grounded and closer to nature with every sun salutation.
- Anti- bacterial – Studies have shown that your average gym yoga mat can contain more germs and bacteria than a toilet seat! Cork is organically anti-bacterial so it provides the perfect clean and healthy surface for your yoga every time.
Features & Care Instructions:
- Size: 173 x 61 cm, 3mm thick.
- Weight: 1.8kg.
- 1mm sustainable, natural cork.
- 2mm non-slip, flexible rubber bottom.
- Note: Cork is a natural product, small holes in the surface are normal.
- Ideal for studio, gym or home practice.
- Use for hot/bikram yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga and power yoga, pilates and any sort of sweaty cardio exercises.
- Easy to roll up like a conventional yoga mat.
- Do not fold or crease your CorkYogis cork yoga mat.
- Easy to clean surface: roll out flat and wipe down the surface with warm water with soap, a standard cleaning spray can also be used. Leave out until the surface is dry, then roll up as usual.
- Always roll cork side out, rubber side in. Never roll cork on the inside
CorkYogis create luxury cork yoga mats with a social mission - a portion of the profits of CorkYogis goes back to Destiny Reflection Foundation allowing them to train and give work to survivors of human trafficking and slavery.