Perky Bamboo Coffee Cup - Peachy
Perky By Nature reusable coffee cups are made from bamboo fibre and are fully biodegradable. They come in beautiful funky designs and have a silky finish. Perky By Nature was born out of a need for a reusable cup with a takeaway look and feel and no plastic after taste.
- 12oz medium size.
- Secure screw-on bamboo fibre lid.
- Spout lid (like a takeaway cup).
- Silicone sleeve to protect hands against hot liquids.
- Easy to clean, all silicone parts and seals are removable for an easy wash.
- The sleeve and lid seals are made from silicone which is recyclable and can be disposed of via curbside recycling.
- The cup is made from 65% bamboo fibre, 30% corn fibre and 5% natural resin.
- They will biodegrade in 3 years (compared to plastic which can take between 450-1000 years).
- A perfect fit for standard barista coffee machines.