Tough None Sponge | Tabitha Eve
The Tabitha Eve Tough None Sponge are a plastic-free, zero waste alternative to disposable sponges. Handmade using ethically sourced cotton, hessian and bamboo, the cotton and tough hessian outside layers sandwich a quilted, naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent organic bamboo core, making them highly durable, and re-usable.
Hardy little work horses, these sponges should really last you and will do best if you wash and wring out, then leave to dry after each use. You can also pop them into a warm machine wash with the rest of your laundry and left to air dry.
The none sponges are also fully compostable and zero waste - when you feel it's finally ready for the bin, you can just cut it up (carefully!) and add to your compost.
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable alternative to disposable sponges
- Organic bamboo core – naturally anti-bacterial
- Patterned cotton – beautiful design that adds character
- Plastic free and zero waste
- Handmade in South Wales, UK
- Each sponge measures 14cm x 9cm
My Eco Subscription
This product is available as an eco subscription. Save 10% on all of our subscription products to offset the cost of shipping, and have your favourite eco-friendly, zero-waste products delivered directly to your door, whenever you need them.