Zero Waste Shower Creme Trio | milly&sissy
milly&sissy create fantastic zero waste bathroom products, aimed at cutting out the wasteful packaging in your home whilst giving you a luxurious washing experience. This gorgeous set comes with a durable bottle made from recycled plastic, plus 3 shower creme refill sachets. The sachets are added to the bottle with water to create your shower creme. The sachet packaging is 100% compostable.
milly&sissy Shower Creme refills included:
- Cherry Blossom
- Passion Fruit
- Shea Tree
The delicately fragranced, low lather hand washes are made from 99% natural ingredients and will leave your hands feeling smooth, moisturised and clean.
- Refill your bottle over and over again
- 99% natural ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Reduces carbon footprint by 94%! As the products contain no water, compared to the majority of bathroom products which contain at least 70% water
- 1 sachet should last 1 person at least a month
- Fill the bottle with 400ml of tepid tap water
- Add all the powder and give it a really good shake
- Leave it overnight for all the ingredients to make friends
- The next morning give it another good shake and you're ready to go
- Remove the labels & add to paper recycling
- Pop the sachet into your compost bin
Important - Please Read!
Use 400ml of water for a thicker, more creamy texture - in order to accommodate the pump and room for the product to mix, leave some room at the top.
Ensure you leave your mix overnight before using. Because there are several different ingredients in the sachet, they all need time to react with the water and with each other before using. You will see the product thickens during the waiting period and all the ingredients have time to meld together.