Beauty Kitchen buy online UK

Within the UK, over 95% of beauty packaging is thrown away after just one use and of that only 9% is actually recycled. Introducing...Beauty Kitchen! The UK brand who are determined to change that by creating the most effective, natural and sustainable beauty products in the world.

Small changes made by many make a big impact. And Beauty Kitchen know that replacing wasteful packaging with their eco-friendly alternative could have an enormous impact on household waste in the UK and beyond. 

Every product in their award-winning range has been designed with sustainability at its heart. “To become a Beauty Kitchen product, it has to do three things: first, it has to really work - because at the end of the day, that’s what we all want. Second, it has to get those great results with only 100% natural ingredients. And third - it has be sustainable, both inside and out. Every product in our range ticks all three of these boxes and that’s our promise” Jo, Beauty Kitchen Founder.

All Beauty Kitchen packaging is designed with sustainability in mind. From the compostable pouches to using FSC approved cardboard and vegetable inks and precycled containers that can be returned to Beauty Kitchen to be reused Beauty Kitchen truly are pioneers in this area. Beauty Kitchen also created the groundbreaking RETURN • REFILL • REPEAT scheme, where they wash and reuse all of their packaging - it's better than recycling because it cuts out the need for vast amounts of energy and resources required in recycling. 

Beauty Kitchen make all of their products in the UK to ensure that they keep their carbon footprint as low as possible. They are a big employer in their local area, and work with local schools and the community to develop sustainability initiatives.

They partner with the Plastic Soup Foundation to fight for clean oceans. The Plastic Soup Foundation lead the way on banning micro plastics from cosmetics. Beauty Kitchen are proud that all of their products contain absolutely no micro plastics and they donate 1% of all sales to this charity.

95% of Beauty Kitchen products are registered with the vegan society so you know they are completely plant based.  The other 5% are vegetarian and contain sustainably sourced beeswax which is a by product of the honey industry

Beauty Kitchen donate 2% of sales (not profits) to charity all year, every year. They support the Seahorse Trust and the Plastic Soup Foundation, as well as donating products to InKind Direct who supply over 300 UK charities

Beauty Kitchen are proud to be the first high street beauty brand to become a B Corp in 2017.  Being a B Corp is so important to Beauty Kitchen, and they firmly believe in using business as a force for good - that's why they donate 2% of sales (not profits!) to charities close to their heart.

The international gold standard against animal testing - Beauty Kitchen are fully Leaping Bunny Certified and proud to be a cruelty free brand. They never test on animals and neither do their suppliers.

The driving force behind Beauty Kitchen, Jo started the business with her husband Stuart in 2014, when she struggled to find natural and sustainable beauty products that really worked.  A chemist, botanist and sustainability expert Jo has grown Beauty Kitchen from 6 products stocked in just one retailer to over 120 products stocked in well known high street stores such as Boots and Sainsburys. 

As well as steering the ship at Beauty Kitchen Jo often speaks at cosmetics and packaging events, a natural disrupter, Jo’s approach to sustainability secured her the Who’s Who in Natural Beauty for the second year running. Jo also featured on BBC breakfast talking all things sustainability and how Beauty Kitchen are helping Glasgow to become the first carbon neutral city in the UK! 

Click here to view our Beauty Kitchen range, including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body and hand cream, hand sanitiser, and hand sanitiser refills. Convenient subscription savers are available, so you can organise to have your Beauty Kitchen products delivered to your door when you need them.