milly&sissy create fantastic zero waste bathroom products, aimed at cutting out the wasteful packaging in your home whilst giving you a luxurious washing experience. Simply choose a Refillable Bottle by milly&sissy bottle - and buy refill sachets as you need them. The sachets are 100% compostable.
milly&sissy Shampoo is available in 2 variants:
- Shampoo Fine/Dry Hair
- Shampoo Normal/Greasy Hair
The delicately fragranced, low lather shampoos will leave your hair feeling soft, clean and nourished. They contain only gentle cleansing agents which don't lather quite as much as you're maybe used to, but still clean effectively and with less drying of the scalp and hair.
- Zero waste - compostable pouch, refill your glass or plastic bottle
- 99% natural ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Reduces carbon footprint by 94%! As the products contain no water, compared to the majority of bathroom products which contain at least 70% water
- 1 sachet should last 1 person at least a month
- Fill the bottle with 400ml of tepid tap water
- Add all the powder and give it a really good shake
- Leave it overnight for all the ingredients to make friends
- The next morning give it another good shake and you're ready to go
- Remove the labels & add to paper recycling
- Pop the sachet into your compost bin
Important - Please Read!
Use 400ml of water for a thicker, more creamy texture - in order to accommodate the pump and room for the product to mix, leave some room at the top.
Ensure you leave your mix overnight before using. Because there are several different ingredients in the sachet, they all need time to react with the water and with each other before using. You will see the product thickens during the waiting period and all the ingredients have time to meld together.
This product is fulfilled by the brand directly. If you order from multiple brands you may receive multiple parcels.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.