Beeswax Wraps are handmade in the UK using 100% cotton, Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax from a local bee keeper. The wraps are 100% natural and can be used to keep your food fresh by covering, wrapping and sealing food and food containers. They directly replace cling film and other disposable food wraps. They are reusable and naturally antibacterial. You use the warmth from your hands to activate the natural adhesive in the wraps which provides a tight seal. Wash them in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to use again.‚ Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
The Medium Kitchen‚ Pack includes 1 x large, 1‚ x medium and 1‚ x small wraps.
- NOTE: Patterns vary depending on stock availability.
- Plastic free.
- Environmentally friendly.‚
- Colours and patterns of fabric may vary from image shown but they will always be more man friendly designs.
- The sizes for each of the wraps is‚ detailed below.
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Do not use to wrap extremely hot food.
- Wraps are not suitable for using in the microwave.
- Wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.
Small approx 16cm x 16cm - Preserve unused vegetable halves and seal jars
Medium approx 30cm x 30cm - Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
Large approx 40cm x 40cm - Great for covering casserole dishes, wrapping small loaves and keeping herbs really fresh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.